Thursday, November 3, 2011

THE DETOX IS OVER!!!!!

Wow - 4 weeks gone... just like that - I remember when I started this I was like, there is no WAY in hell that I am going to last 4 weeks without dairy, booze, caffeine, wheat, sugars ---- noooo way. The first few days were sooooooo hard - but once I really got into it - I realized, it wasn't so bad... so what if my daily diet consisted of salads with no dressing, bananas, smoothies, and either chicken or beef for dinner with veggies??? So what if I learned a million ways to cook a chicken and make it actually taste good --- so WHAT if I feel a million times better...

I'm telling you people, if you want to feel better, have your skin look better, drop a few of those unwanted pounds, this is the way to go --- all in all i probably dropped a good 15lbs, dropped 2 pant sizes, but my skin looks amazing, I have the MOST energy I've had in the longest time - and I just feel amazing... Honestly, thanks to Mia, I feel the best I've felt since high school.

I even feel like I look better - I feel more confident in my awesome facebook photos - I'm just happier... and again, my friends have been amazing and I wouldn't have been able to do this without them!


For the past 4 weeks my diet has consisted of really nothing but proteins and fruits and veggies, and I thought the minute I got off this I would be back to my old ways... but no way - to be brutally honest, I had my first coffee in 4 weeks and I almost shit myself. my stomach hurt soooo bad. HAHA. It's so funny that your body just adjusts so fast to what you haven't been eating that when you do have it again, you feel like shit.

I made the awesome cupcakes from my blog - (click here for recipe) 


and they were great. I love that I can have a sweet non-super fattening treat when I want, but I don't feel the same as I did before - and I don't know if it's the wheat or the dairy in the frosting. Buttttttt, I tried with Gluten Free cake mix and I def. didn't feel as bad eating them - maybe I do have a gluten issue - who knows... 

Now my new big goals are 1st, looking hot and sexy for snowboarding season, and 2nd, getting into bikini shape so I can look super awesome for next years Jamaica trip! (who's with me?!?!)


Looks like I still have a lot of work cut out for me ahead, BUTTTTTTTTTT with the right diet, and working out, I can make it!!!! 

WOOOOOHOOOO! 
FAT KID (on her way to being skinny) OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment