Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Half-way home.... Crank is almost done.

First of all, I never thought I would even make it past 2 weeks. If you know me, you know that my dedication to working out is slim-to-none. Actually getting into a routine and going to the gym everyday and getting on a good diet, just isn't for me. But it's been half way through our crank program at Raise the Bar in Manassas with Evie, and I'm happy to say, I am seeing some results!!! Not only am I getting stronger, building up my endurance and becoming more flexible, I've also lost 8lbs and 8 1/2 inches!!!! (let me explain the inches, that's in my waist, arms and legs for a grand total of 8 1/2) and I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but for me it is, considering I GAIN 10LBS EVERYTIME I WATCH A PIZZA HUT COMMERCIAL.... but damn THAT'S PRETTY GOOD FOR ME!

I was really surprised to actually see that. I mean honestly, I am doing the best I can. I can't just wake up one day at the beginning of this and go ok, I'm changing my WHOLE LIFE. I'm not ever going to eat any junk food, I'm not going to drink (HAHAHAHAHHAH REALLY?), and I'm going to work out 7 days a week. A shock like that to my body would probably kill me HAHA. But I am, getting dedicated. Working out 5 times a week with a day of cardio for 6 times a week, eating WAY healthier than I have in a long time, and drinking a gallon of water a day (the evidence is in the gallon jug on my desk haha). I feel so much better, I have more energy, and although I haven't lost a ton of weight yet, I am building so much muscle and I'm doing it the right way so that I don't just gain it all back.

I think another thing that is really helping me along is my isagenix shakes. I love that shit. Vanilla with the power boost makes it taste like a creamsicle and shittttttt, having that for breakfast or dinner everyday makes a HUGE difference. I can honestly say I have tried EVERY FREAKING weight loss shake, diet, program on the market, and this just tops them all because it TASTES good!!!!! I love it because I don't have to get up in the morning and think about preparing a full meal, I can just throw a shake together, drink, and I'm full till my mid-morning snack! Same for dinner.. I'm finding it's hard get home, cook dinner, and then go work out, so instead, I'm just having a shake. Isagenix is my new favorite thing. I think I'm going to do the 30 day program next, just to see how it works for me - and clearly I will let you know how it goes along the way. But I really just want to take my time, drop the weight and do it in a healthy way so that it doesn't come back!

Besides that, I really love the support my friends are giving me. They really are pushing me and talking to me about this whole diet thing and giving me advice - I honestly can say I couldn't do this without them!

But wait, here's another take away from my blog today - did you know that pandora has some kick ass workout stations???? CHECK IT OUT BITCHESSSS: I love it, and I get pumped the F up! hahahaha

http://www.pandora.com/music/workout

And plus, I didn't know this, but my whole family is doing Isagenix! hahaha - anyways... here's a few fun shake recipe's if you are doing Isagenix!!


Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

  • 1 scoop IsaLean® Shake in Natural Creamy Chocolate
  • 1 scoop IsaLean® Shake in Natural Creamy Vanilla
  • 1 square IsaDelight Plus™ Milk or Dark Chocolate
  • 1 tsp. Natural Peanut Butter
  • 8 oz. of water
  • Blend with ice
Submitted by Kimberly C.

PiƱa Colada Shake

  • 2 scoops IsaLean® Shake in French Vanilla
  • ¼ cup fresh or frozen pineapple
  • ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
  • 8 oz purified water
Blend well and serve cold.
Try it with an IsaBlender™!
Did you know you are supposed to drink this much water a day????????


happy shaking! haha

Andrea






No comments:

Post a Comment