Thursday, May 31, 2012

Detoxxx Time - I found my friend!

Yesssss! Talk about great morning - I love getting chats saying, "I'm going to try your detox again starting next week". YESSSS. Looks like I've got a detox buddy and I won't be miserable and alone...

K and I will be starting on Monday, anyone else wanna try it out? If you want to know the rules again, here they are!

Remove all of the following from diet for 4 weeks:
•Fried Food
•What
•Refined Sugar
•Dairy
•Alcohol
•Caffeine...

To put it easy... all you should be eating is lean meats, fruits, veggies, and long grain brown rice and if you need a potato, you can have sweet potatoes....

And ok ok ok I know no one can go 4 weeks without ALCOHOL... so if you NEEED to, just stick to vodka and water. That's it, Vods and WADS. Nothing more... NO CHEATING.

So since I'll be back on this again, if you see me cheat, KICK MY ASS... Because I know I'm going to be kicking Kim's ass.

Sweet... can't wait to start having proteins, fruits, veggies, humus and quinoa for the next 4 weeks straight... grrr... ok... enough bitching, TIME TO DROP SOME LBBBBB'S!!!!!

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment