Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm back baby.... No. More. Slacking.

Remember that video I posted saying that I would be blogging again right after the new year? BAHAHAHAHA... about that... Hi, June?!. Oh well, I'm here, and I might be late, but I made it to the party.

Why am I back you say? Well, losing weight is a serious struggle, and as much as I don't care about being over weight, I'm starting to be really down on myself and not liking being in front of the mirror anymore, and not liking being in summer clothes because either my legs are too fat or my freaking horribly chubby arms don't look good in ANYTHING sleeveless... so I figured, yeah, summer's here and I won't lose enough to be happy for summer, but I can start. Maybe I'll be good to go for winter? HAHA... Maybe I'll have dropped enough LB's to not be super fat for my cousin Sarah's wedding in September... you've gotta start somewhere right? 

That being said.... HAHA, I told Juan last night, ok going back on dieting tomorrow, working out, all that jazz... and he's all like "ok, looks like we are going to outback for dinner" HAHA.. of course... steak and potato.. and wings? Clearly I need to not eat like that anymore, but DAMN it's sooo freaking good. Outback does it right. After outback, I went home, packed my work out clothes and set my alarm for 4:45 to start my usual Monday routine (well Tuesday because of the holiday). But shitttttttt, the minute my alarm went off I was like fuck this I'm still sleeping. I don't know what it was, but I had will power last night, but this morning, I was dead to the world. So instead of starting today... looks like I'll be starting tomorrow... I mean minus eating healthy today (wellllllll, also minus the fact that I also caved this morning and had a hash brown at McDonalds... shit dudes, I am NOT off to a good start.) But for real. Lunch, healthy, dinner, healthy, and from here on out, fast food and pizza is NOT in my vocabulary.

I have to also blame Pinterest for my getting back on the wagon. See, thanks to Pinterest, now I have sooo many cute outfits I want, that I clearly won't be able to fit in till I drop the LBs.


I can't wait to buy all this awesome stuff I found. HAHA. SO yeah, thanks Pinterest for having such amazing outfits on there, that it makes me want to lose weight. GOSH! 

Alright, this is enough talking for now, basically, I'm back, I'm going to need the motivation, the texts, the emails, the facebook comments, but time to drop those pesky LBs and be one hot skinny BITCH!

xoxox- 
Large and in Charge.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it mama...i'll be here with you the whole way. We'll be the two sexiest bitches on the east coast!

    ReplyDelete