Monday, November 5, 2012

I feel skinny today.

Ugh I did NOT want to get up and a) workout this morning or b) go to work. I still stick to my original statement that ill vote this Tuesday for the president who is going to give us 3 day weekends haha.

I've been having the problem of eating amazing during the week but then when it comes to the weekend it's like hey, lets eat carbs! This weekend we were running errands and it was freezing so obviously we went to Panera to get some soup and of course because I'm an idiot I didn't just get the soup I got it in the bread bowl and that came with the top of the bread bowl and then a side of bread! Talk about cheating. Jesus. But for some reason I just couldn't resist that bread. Ugh. And I know if Brian reads this he's going to kick my ass because he told me not to have diary or gluten, but I'm trying... I really am - I'm good during the week honestly, but then it's just so hard on the weekend - i need to be more disciplined. Im working on it I promise.... I mean COME ON ANDREA.

Anyways one more weird thing, I really hate jumping jacks. I mean really. Talk about the exercise where your shits flying all over. I mean seriously. Any they make jumping jacks so your not jumping up and down flailing your arms around while your tummy rolls shake like their in an earthquake. I mean come on! And then on top of that to see yourself in the mirror having that happen?!?! Ugh I'd rather be dead!


I feel like today is just a bunch of random thoughts from my scattered brain... and then of course, I will post something of some sort of use at the end, but for now, I'm just rambling.

So, back to the title of my post... I feel skinny today... I feel like I've got some swagger in my step today... i think mostly it's because I went to old navy this weekend and fit into clothes I never thought I could fit into... So I decided to wear them to work today, and damn do I just feel good about myself. Check me out <-----(also ignore my faces, i really hate taking pics of myself so I don't look normal and yeah, so, the weird thing is, if people from work read this, they are totally going to be like, dude that picture is from our work bathroom you are totally taking pics of yourself at work hahaha, yeah, well, it happens sorry!) Anyways, Do you know how good it feels to sometimes feel like WOW, I actually do feel like I'm not 200lbs today! Ahhhh I feel like nothing can stop me today. I feel like I'm seriously conquering this weight loss shit! Like GO ME! I'm feeling GREAT!!!

I need more outfits that make me feel good about myself! I think I've started buying things that fit better and make me feel better about myself, but shit, clothes are expensive and if I'm going to keep dropping lbs' I can't buy new clothes every time I drop a pant size. I'm going to have to figure that one out.

One more random thought for the day.....

You know when you lay down totally flat on your back and you put your hands on your sides and you feel super skinny? I want to be that thin when I'm standing up! When I do that, I just feel so little and i feel like the world is my oyster, and I totally TOTALLY take a second to dream about what I would be wearing or doing when I get thinner, and then I wake up, stand up, and realize, I was just laying down, and my size goes back to the way it was. Stupid skinny laying down!

OH the gym, omg the GYM I praise and LOVE made a commercial, and they released it today --- This is why I love it so much, I mean just watching the commercial makes you want to get your ass to the gym and get in GEAR! THIS IS WHY I WORK OUT AT RAISE THE BAR. Just look at the commercial and you will see how intense it is and how MUCH I LOVE IT! My amazing trainers are in it, some of my friends are in it - I Love it. Just watch it. And then come to a class with me! :)




Ok last thing - My most favorite thing in the world in the fall is a PSL from Starbucks, obviously... but damn, those things aren't healthy for you.... This is what Dashing Dish has to say:

Now wait one minute…Before you roll into Starbucks to enjoy one of these popular seasonal drinks, ask yourself if you really want to consume 380 calories 13 grams of fat and 49 grams of sugar in one coffee drink! Save money, (and the calories, fat and sugar) and make this ‘skinny’ version right in the comfort of your own home! I promise you will enjoy it just as much, and you can save yourself $5 bucks and a couple hundred calories! 

SO here is a better alternative from Dashing Dish:

Skinny Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Ingredients:
2 tbs Intant espresso powder (or 2 pkts Starbucks Instant Via Coffee)
1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup Sugar free maple syrup, honey, or agave nectar
2 cups Vanilla almond milk or skim milk
3-5 pkts Stevia (or sweetener to taste)

Optional: 2 tbs half and half (to make it even more rich and creamy) and/or fat free whipped topping for garnish

Method  
THE ESTIMATED TOTAL TIME TO MAKE THIS RECIPE IS 5-10 MINUTES.
1 Add all of the ingredients to a small sauce pan, stir to combine everything, and heat over medium heat, for about 1-3 minutes, or until very hot, (but be careful not to bring to a boil.)

2 Remove from heat and add to a blender to get milk nice and frothy! Blend on high until the milk begins to form small bubbles, about 1-2 minutes.

3 Divide the mixture between two mugs (or save half for later in the fridge). Add a splash of half and half if desired, and/or a squirt of whipped cream, a drizzle of sugar free caramel, and a dash of cinnamon on top! Enjoy!

Nutrition Breakdown
2 Servings
71 Calories per Serving (each serving is 1 1/2 cups)
4 g Fat
13 g Carbohydrate per Serving
3 g FIber per Serving
2 g Sugar per Serving
2 g Protein per Serving

OK ENJOY, LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment