Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oh Jessica Simpson.

Ahhh so this morning I have a lot of things on my mind. First is this magazine article I read about Jessica Simpson just before I started writing. The cover reads as follows......
"Bullied for my weight, my diet struggle". Ok so that got my attention. I have mixed feelings towards Jessica Simpson anyways but here's what I really think...... You signed a 4 million dollar contact with weight watchers and you needed an excuse to explain why you didn't lose the weight as fast as j-HUD. Honestly yeah it might sound bitchy of me to say but it's what I think. Here's the other F'ed up thing..... The article talks about how she was constantly criticized for being fat.... Do you know what size she was at the time of these statements?!? A SIZE 4. A FREAKING SIZE FOUR ARE YOU KIDDING ME. If I'm a size 16 I must be a god damn whale! Shut the front door. Size 4. Anyways. She was making comments at the time like "what do you want from me I'm not a super model" well honey you're only 2 sizes off, where I have about 18 sizes to go. Really you are being called big for being a size 4, something is wrong with society then because that's messed up. Anyways. She gained the weight that she's currently taking off from when she was preggers. Here's the other thing, she admitted to over indulging during that time. To me that's a cop out. She knew she was going to have this WW deal once she had the baby so she thought hey, why not have ribs. She would have never gained all that weight if she would have just ate healthy while she was pregs. It's your ow fault honey. If you know you are prone to gain weight and be "criticized" why would you do that to yourself. AND ON TOP OF THAT I think weight watchers is a big piece of shit because gaining weight from having a baby and losing those pounds is way different then just being bigger like JHud and wanting to make a life change. Sorry but I think that's kind is bullshit. Anyways. Wow for some reason I'm angry. She's losing the weight because she's being paid to do so, being paid to be a size 2. And the complaining that people are "making fun of her" well sweetheart stop eating ribs and French fries and basically tubs of lard just because you can because your pregnant, and then shut up!

Sure it might seem like I'm bullying her or making fun of her too but I'm bothered. I think it's a cop out. She's getting paid to drop baby weight and being paid to write a story about being bullied when its much harder for real people to lose weight and real people get bullied in real life on the reg for being overweight but do they write articles about them? No. Deal with it Simpson. I'm sure you wipe your ass with dollar bills from all the money you make from your awesome hand bags but I don't want to hear about your million dollar weight struggles. Try losing weight with no money behind it where you actually have to PAY SOMEONE to help you and then write an article.

Anyways. I wanted to talk about other stuff today but this clearly took me on a tangent haha.

For now. Im drinking my protein shake wishing I had some ribs, and dreaming of the days when someone can pay me to be a real motivator instead of these stars. I haven't seen My favorite actress in the whole entire world, Melissa McCarthy come out with any articles about her weight except for ones where she embraces it. By the way I love the shit out of her. I'm trying so hard to figure out how to be as hilarious as she is haha so I can be in the bridesmaids sequel. I wonder if Juan will move to Hollywood so i can peruse my dream of being in some movies?!?! Hahahha.

Ok well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment