Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm Engaged - AKA time to get SURRRIOUS!!!!!

Alright friends... as all of you know, a big event happened in my life a few weeks ago... Juan popped the question and we are now engaged!! YAYYYYYY... yay... so happy - so super happy for a number of reasons... 1) Because I get to marry my best friend 2) because I finally get to plan the wedding I've been planning on pinterest for years 3) did I mention I get to marry my best friend? 4) all the other sappy things that go along with the commitment of putting a ring on it... but you know the WORST thing about getting engaged??? I finally have to get my ass in gear, get serious, and finally put fruit back on the major food groups pyramid and take pizza OFF! BOOOOOO!

Let's face it. I have one seriously hot bridal party... and I don't want be the fat bride around all my super hot bridesmaids... I don't want to look like this: (where my arms are ummmmm 5 times the size of Jo's). hahaha


I want to look skinny and beautiful like THIS:


So MONDAY, (notice how I didn't say today) starts my journey to honestly, no excuses, being skinny. Can I just tell you, I have no excuses. I have 2 gym memberships, I just bought a living social for 40$ for a month of classes at LA Boxing, AND I have a wonderful trainer friend that is starting her bootcamp that she wants me to take... really, there are no excuses. 

But till Monday, I am going to enjoy myself and my pizza, and my fatty foods because not only am I going to commit myself to Juan for the rest of my life, I am going to commit myself to get skinny till my wedding (and keep it off till I die! hahaha). 

So wish me luck, and obviously, I will blogging all about it along the way.. the good, the bad, the ugly. 

But for now, read this awesome article on 6 foods that will keep you skinny - you will be surprised what foods are in there!!! 


XOXOX-
ANDREA



1 comment:

  1. Go Andrea Go! Let me know if you want to do a bike ride.. I have two extra bikes!
    Tony M

    ReplyDelete