Friday, October 21, 2011

I CHEATEDDDDD!!!!!!!

So last night, Jo and I went to our friend Tony's birthday happy hour... Little did I know, while we were walking around the corner, that the party was on 14th and P - otherwise known as THE STREET SWEET GREEN IS ON!

I need to take a quick break for Steph to let me know how I looked last night - simple, but I thought it was cute, I added brown high boots to complete the look - now take note, the layers, they made me feel skinny last night - haha -



Now, one of my biggest weaknesses is sweet green... because it's amazing - the good thing is that sweet green's "philosophy" is: a place where you can get fun, fashionable food that's both healthy for you and aligned with your values. Simply stated.... food that fits. We source LOCAL and ORGANICE ingredients from farmers we know..... SOOOOOOOOO I guess if I had to cheat, sweetgreen is the place to cheat.

After happy hour, I turned to Jo, and I said... "JO IT'S CHEATING TIME". Thankfully, she had a few glasses of wine, so she didn't hold back... we were off --- 3 doors down and we were there... standing in the amazing sweetgreen.... ahhhh, there's no turning back from here --- Ordered, chicken caesar wrap - which, has not only wheat in the wrap, but dairy in the cheese and dressing - double cheat. OH WELL. Screw it - I had to do it... I was cheating, but I was cheating healthily! :)


As we sat, and we both DEVOURED our wraps - I felt amazing - That was the first time I had dairy in over 15 days..... ahhhh if I could do it again I would - 

I proceeded to text Mia, 


I LOVED her response --- she was right, chill out Andrea, I didn't go to Five Guys and binge on fries and burgers, I simply got a nice healthy wrap..... I don't feel so bad after all. 

Ok time to go work out to work off this cheat! 
FAT KID OUT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment