Thursday, October 20, 2011

WHAT I WANT TO EAT RIGHT NOW.

So I know that I just said that this detox was easy and I love it and all this shit ---- well UGH, I do, but I'm craving some serious unhealthy food. Last night, these were the thoughts going through my head (i made a picture for you guys)


From left to right, I was dying for some chocolate chip cookies, buffalo chicken pizza, apple pie, this amazing pumpkin pie that Juan's sister makes, cheese fries from outback, ugh a spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a, donuts donuts donuts, just BREAD in general, mac and cheese, then back to some pepperoni pizza, then go kill some chicken nuggets with honey from McDeeeez, buffalo chicken dip, A MILLION pumpkin spiced lattes, brownie sundae, fries from chick-fil-a because there the best, then go up to philly and get a cheese steak WIT WIZ, then kill a few bacon egg and cheeses on bagels, grab some bon chon wings, maybe throw in a healthy chicken caesar wrap from Sweet Green, and top it all off with some chicken parm......

UGH - Kill me now, if I could kill at least ONE of those things right now I would be happy... but hey, NO PAIN NO GAIN. I want to be skinny and I can't be skinny by eating all this SHIT.

But, thinking of this food made me look up some healthified recipes for some of these things...  So in the next upcoming blog posts, you will see a plethora or awesome recipes for some of your most sinful treats.

Ok, gotta go eat some GOD DAMN FRUIT.
FAT KID OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment