Monday, October 10, 2011

Fat Kids Clothes.

When you are a size 18 it's really REALLY hard to find cute clothes to wear.... I honestly think I have so many clothes because I get something that I think is going to be cute, and then I wear it once, and I hate it. I just really hate what I look like - if I could look cute in hoodies and sweat pants, I would rock that all DAY every DAY. But I'm a girl, and I can't do that to myself...

Where do I shop then? And what do I look for? Well - take for example, clothes that are baggy --- right now, thank god, at Old Navy big flowy tops are in style.. This is the current outfit I'm rocking: (don't mind my messy room or my sports bra haha)


I love these tops from Old Navy - They are cute and flowy and don't hug my curves: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=72302&vid=1&pid=864259&scid=864259032

and this one -
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=72302&vid=1&pid=885835&scid=885835002 but I'm rocking this in green -

THEN, you will never guess, but my jeans are actually Jeggings from Target HAHAHA - talk about fat kid pants.. but I love them --- they are super comfy and make me feel good about myself :)
http://www.target.com/p/Mossimo-Supply-Co-Juniors-Denim-Jegging-Dark-Wash/-/A-13433543

My friends always ask me why I wear like a million undershirts too - Listen, I know it looks corny, but dude, when you have fat, it jiggles, and the more undershirts, the less jiggle hahaha - i hope one day i will get to the point where I won't need to wear spanx or undershirts, but for now, if I have 5 undershirts on, don't judge, just know I'm trying to reduce the jiggle... HAHA.

Ok, so as for more fat kid clothes - I usually rock anywhere that will sell size 18, xxl, or stretchy things! That means, Old Navy, Target, Gap, Dress Barn, or even Lane Bryant... I feel like Lane caters to older larger people - but sometimes they have some cute stuff -

The biggest problem I have is trying to find high boots that fit over my awesome calf muscles... I mean I was blessed with muscles and I don't feel like I should be punished for that, but unfortunately, going into DSW and trying to find some larger width boots isn't working out --- I usually go again, for stretchy boots like Uggs, but then again, I'm not going to rock Uggs out to a club in NYC.. I want some hot sexy boots that I can fit over my skinny jeans --- SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

I just want to one day, not have to limit myself to shopping in only a few stores.. I want to be able to go ANYWHERE and pick out something --- I cannot wait till I'm at least a size 10 so I can do that... :)

Ok, now I have to go shopping,
FAT KID OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment