Monday, October 10, 2011

I think they made this post for me....

I'm starting a new thing... EAT THIS NOT THAT - have you guys seen those books? They tell you what is good and what's not good to eat haha --- they have a ton, Eat this, not that - Cook This, Not that - The Restaurant Survival Guide... there awesome...

When I was on the website this morning I saw this one:

10 Ways to Eat Healthily at the Steak House
I swear they made this post for me... One because I am going to a steak house for dinner tonight with Steph (Mon Ami Gabi) and Second, because you can't spell Steak without Andrea. hahahaha.....

From the article I found this kind of awesome:
"A plate of steak house fries or hash browns will likely add 500 calories to your beef entree, and a large baked potato has nearly 300 calories before factoring in toppings. That means mashed is the way to go, since even a huge scoop rarely tops the 250-calorie mark."
Awesome - see, mashed potatoes aren't SOOOOO bad for you. haha


"Sirloin: This is probably the leanest cut you'll find on the menu, and aside from filet mignon, it's the only one you can eat without blasting past 500 calories. Just be sure to cap your serving at 9 ounces." 
Perfect... I love a mean lean, sirloin or filet!


So next time your out at a steak house ---- pay for the sirlion or the filet because it helps out when trying to keep your hot figure - and then grab some smashed potatoes... better than baked! :)

To read this article more in depth - visit it here:
http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slide/steak-burger?slideshow=108815#sharetagsfocus

Time to go make some steak,
FAT KID OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment