Thursday, September 8, 2011

All I want is a LARGE pepperoni pizza!

Day 3.... yeah, only day 3. DAMNIT! I woke up this morning with the biggest craving for a Dunkin Donuts "Big n' Toasty", a large pepperoni pizza from Marios and a large iced coconut coffee with cream and sugar. If that doesn't scream diet I don't know what does.... Then I quickly went to google and looked up the awesome nutritional facts for all of these things:

Big n' Toasty:
580 Calories
35g of fat
11g of Saturated Fat
1370mg of Sodium
41g of carbs

Mario's Sheet Pep Pizza (although I can't get the exact number, I'm going to use Pizza Hut as a reference)
3040 Calories
152g of Fat
6720mg of Sodium

Ice Coffee
240 Calories
12g of Fat
34g of Sugar

Ahhh.... that would have been an amazing breakfast this morning, dontcha think??? Unfortunately it was all a dream... I woke up and quickly went down to the pantry, got out a wheat muffin, peanut butter and another one of those awesome Dole Shakers and went to town. This mornings breakfast looked a little like this:


Much better... Day 3 is off to an ok start for my body.. but not for my brain. HAHA. I'll check back with you all later to let you know if I actually make it through day 3 or not!

Happy Thursday -
FAT KID OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment