Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All jokes aside...

So ultimately, this blog for me was a way to be silly and get my thoughts out about this whole annoying as shit dieting thing... but then, as I shared with my friends what I was doing and had them read my blog, I had so many amazing responses from friends... they wanted to help. They were happy for me... they wanted to see me succeed. That really just made this blog that much more important to me. Yeah, I can joke all I want, but now, NOW, I want this blog to be funny, but useful - I want people to tell their stories about their trouble losing weight, I want to do this together... I want to post recipes, post workouts, places to eat out (that's what she said) that have healthy options, awesome trainers and nutritionalist that can help... so along with me bitching and complaining, I actually want this blog to be useful.

So I say this to you, blogger world... let's take this journey together... let's all try and get healthy the way we want to... even if it's gaining weight, I've got some good secrets to doing that too!

But for now, I'm going to bed - tomorrow's a new day and we can start then.

Good Night -
FAT KID OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment