Monday, September 5, 2011

It all starts now.... My life as we know it, is about to end.


So.... it's time. It's time to just freaking man up and get on this sone of a bitch diet. I have always been the type of girl who is like, oh I love myself, no matter how big I am ---- I mean on a serious note, it really isn't what you look like that makes you an amazing person, it's the inside... and I KNOW I have an awesome personality (duh.) but now it's time for a change...

I was in my best friends wedding this weekend, something I have done many times before, but this one was different... I was instantly surrounded by amazingly skinny, gorgeous girls, and I DEF stood out. I was over it... I don't want to stand out anymore... I mean I couldn't even fit in a cute dress... THEN, we stopped by NYC on Sunday on our way home to visit Val for a hot minute, and of course we watched her wedding video, and BAM, there I was, jumping around (having a good time of course) but my freaking fat ass was bobbing up and down, up and down... ugh, talk about watching something that makes you want to start a coke habit to lose weight.... hahaha... These two events really pushed me over the edge... like I said, it's not that I'm unhappy, I just think I would be happier if I felt better about how I looked!!

I've tried everything in the past, from Atkins, to Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem (wicked expensive), Diet-to-Go, Southbeach, Alli, Hydroxycut (man did that turn me into a freaking nutcase)... you name it, I've tried it... and did it work? FUCK NO. I'm still fat. So this time, I'm taking it slow... I really get discouraged when I look in the mirror and don't see a change... but I need to remember, it takes TIME, and in the past I never wanted to give it time, I wanted to be skinny overnight. This time, I am going slow, eating right, working out, and blogging about it. Because I need someone to vent to, and I know Juan hates it when I bitch and complain hahaha...

I decided last night that today was the day. And just like every other time I decided that "tomorrow's the day", I had my last meal.... hahahaha - or I mean last feast. Juan knew exactly where to take me... my favorite resturant for a nice fattening meal... OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE! What did I eat do you ask? 
Well, let me just go ahead and show you.... It was a seriously awesome meal...  

First, the awesome bread, with butter of course.... thennnnn Coconut Shrimp with salt, THEN, salad with ranch dressing (that i apparently didn't get a pic of) and for the main course, a 9oz sirloin with their aussie cheese fries (cheese and bacon on top of them with ranch for dipping sauce) and then top it all off with a cinnamon oblivion for desert! AHHH it was amazing..... and writing this post makes me want all of this food again... damn IT!   


The meal was amazing, but I knew, come 7am on Tuesday morning, this food would be food I wouldn't be eating till I got to at least 170 pounds... then I will have a celebratory meal, but for now, bye bye fattening food! 

Did I mention I am also cutting back on the booze?? I know, ME?!?!? cut back on the booze? Ahhhh... it sucks, but I have to do it.. but you know what that means? I'll be a cheap date when all is said and done here in a year hahaha! :) 

So today... I woke up, had my awesome bowl of Cheerio's, headed off to an hour long spin class at Balans Studio, came home, ate my wicked awesome breakfast sandwich and had a cup of coffee and I'm already dying.... I'm def in super bitch mode, so just in case I seem bitchy to anyone of you today, that's why :) BLAH, this is going to suck, but hopefully, it will pay off........... 

TA-TA FOR NOW! 
Andrea....


  • Tuesday, Sept 6th -
  • Bowl of Cheerios with 1% milk
  • Turkey, Cheese, Egg sandwhich on a Weight Watchers Muffin
  • Cup of Coffee
  • 1 hour of spin class
I go from being able to have all the above, to having this sandwhich and this list of things to eat below! FML.



YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME FOR THIS DIET?!?! IF MY FUCKING ROOMMATE DIDN'T COOK FOOD THAT SMELT SO GOD DAMN DELICIOUS! DAY ONE SUCKS

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! Good job on making a blog to keep yourself in line! I suggest giving yourself 1 cheat meal a week. I'm not saying have the last supper like you did above...but have a piece of pizza, or dessert. You'll stay sane and you can schedule it around special events.

    And invest in your new fav water bottle (it'll fill you up without giving you calories, and that extra hydration = super bonus). Looking forward to watching your journey!

    ReplyDelete