Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I didn't have for dinner.....

SO... Tonight wasn't that bad! Or so I thought....

As I was walking into Panera to pick up my salad and mac and cheese for dinner, I couldn't help but smell the oh so amazing smell of french fries from down the block... yes, my friends... right down the block is none other but the most amazing, and most fattening fast food joint in NOVA... FIVE GUYS!

I thought to myself, well, I could cheat, it's only my first day.... but then I thought, you know what, I can't give in this soon - I really can't... and I turned right back around and walked into Panera...

Instead of having this for dinner...


I regrettably had this....

FUN FACT OF THE DAY:
1 Bacon Cheeseburger from Five Guys is 920 Calories, and 62g's of Fat.
1 Regular Fry is 620 Calories and 30g's of Fat. 
Check out their nutritional info here!

I would have had to ran 20 miles, and lifted for about 4 hours just to burn that shit off..... Ahhhh, NO THANK YOU! 

Good night my friends - Day 1 down, only 364 to go.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment