Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday... Day 2, TRX, TRX and more TRX

Man, day 2 isn't as hard as I thought it would be... I woke up, and got ready for TRX class this morning... I'm sure all of you have heard me talk about TRX many times, because it's AHHH-MAZING. I take the TRX classes over at Balans on Mondays/Wed/Sat's - with probably the best instructor ever. If you don't know what TRX is, click the link above and check it out - it seriously is an awesome full-body workout. I'm addicted. I really hate working out, doing weight training, but this shit uses your whole body to work out - and it's AWESOMEEEEEE! :)

Today's class we did some interval training using the TRX, kettle bells, and your basic weights. In an hour long class I usually burn about 600 calories. I'll go back to the gym later today to do some cardio, but it's a great way to start the day.

It's actually kind of funny, because I love LOVE Balans, but I go to the 9:30am classes, and it's def filled with a bunch of stay-at-home moms. And good for them, but I'm def the black sheep... I'm again in another situation where everyone is a skinny little twig and I'm that fat chubby kid. Oh well, at least I'm at the gym right!

Here's a shot of how Balans has their studio set up, and the other is the lovely Evie trying to shake it as I take a pic. haha she's probably going to kill me for this if she ever sees it! hahaha


Oh, and GREAT FIND... Last night at Wegmans, I totally found this great little thing called a "Dole Shaker". All you do is add juice and you've got yourself a smoothie.... I def had one before my workout and it held me over till after my workout where I could have breakfast. I totally recommend them!!!


Tata for now - 
Fat Kid OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment