Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thanks mom....

As much as I don't want to blame my mom for my weight... I kind of do. HAHA... Well, my mom and my dad... well more my dad then my mom. My mom is SUCH a picky eater, and that's what I find hardest about losing weight... I really really hate a lot of things... and I don't like trying new things... and all of the healthy things taste like shit... I really need some good recipes that involve simple ingredients that I can make at home.

Why do I blame my mom you ask? Probably because as a kid I grew up on McDonalds plain hamburgers, steak, potatoes, and fried foods. I love you to death mom, but that's not the best diet. HAHA. I should have been eating all these fancy dishes that exposed my palette to new things.... HAHA, wait, I did grow up in upstate NY, and if anyone knows the area, it's basically the steak and potato capital of the world... haha...

Why do I blame my dad? He always used NEGATIVE criticism growing up... not, hey andrea, you might be gaining weight, let's do this together to work on it... more like ANDREA, you are getting fat. Enough said. Ahhhh, my father, how I love thee. I think that made me just want to stay fat forever... And ps, I know using the word "fat" is bad, but get over it, I use it all the time.

Why do I blame myself? I grew up playing sports, that for sure, but I always used the excuse that I was big boned and I was born this way, to never try and lose any weight... I mean if you look at my sister, she is a twig, (I wish I looked like her when I was 14)... and I know it's genetics, but I could have worked harder at it, and now I am paying for that... It def is MUCH harder to lose weight at this age than it is at 18. Ahh freshman 30, how you KILLED ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment