Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Instead of blogging I went out and drank beer and ate French fries on a Tuesday

So, after over I don't know what, almost 2 weeks of not blogging, and my friends actually telling me I need to keep it up, here we go, I am blogging. And guess what - I DON'T WANT TO BE BLOGGING RIGHT NOW. I just got home from drinking beers with my friends and eating french fries (I'll explain later) and the last thing I want to do is blog. I want to lay my fat ass in bed and SLEEP! So guess what... that's what I'm going to do... and this blog is dedicated to my cousin, who I love, Sam Kern... she told me she needs something to read on her way to work in the morning... so SAM, this is for you, read this and know I love you, I love you enough to tell you how much I don't want to blog. XOXOX

Sleep Tight -
Fat Kid OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment