Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's for lunch? Not looking like Chipotle :(

So I'm sitting here at my desk, at 3:30pm pondering what to do for lunch (yeah, I know, it's a little late).... I thought, oh snaps - give me some Chipotle in my belly.... I love Chipotle! So, my first instinct was to go ahead and go to the nutirtion facts and see how bad it really is for you???

Well - I posted the link to view the nutrition facts and also the picture below - I was kind of sad to find out that my simple, 3 chicken tacos with cheese and lettuce, aren't the best choice for a quick lunch :(

3 soft chicken tacos with lettuce and cheese: 
560 calories, 22.5 grams of fat, 40 grams of cabs :( 
Thanks Chipotle, for having "all natural, un-healthy food"!

Looks like I'll stick with lettuce and cucumbers for lunch.. what am I a rabbit? WTF.. Have a good rest of your day, I'll let you know what I pick for lunch!


FAT RABBIT OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Go for the burrito bowl! I get the fajita veggies on it and it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I totally would if I liked the fajita veggies - I'm the pickiest eater in the world and I basically don't like anything there other than the chicken, steak, lettuce and cheese hahaha I'm screwed in life.

    ReplyDelete