Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm BEHIND. I know....

Hey everyone that actually looks for blog posts from me... which I found out today, I have a few fans! :) Yay me.. right! :)

Anyways, I have been super SUPER consumed by the flooding back home... Click this link to view some pics..  so I have really been slacking on letting you know how my progress is going. I've been living on my computer and drinking gallons of coffee working on trying to help everyone back in Owego...

That being said, if you have ANYTHING to donate, please let me know - I have been sending this email out to my clients and friends to try and get people to help donate things:


My hometown suffered a massive flood this past Thursday, and since then I have been working with my family to restore things to normal..  
Read more on the flood here: 
http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20110909/NEWS01/109090408/Owego-still-reeling-from-flood-waters 

If you are interested in learning more, just go to www.pressconnects.com and there are photos, videos and everything you could need to see how devastating this is... 
This has been the worst flood in ALL history of our area -- and it's just horrible...
I have a favor to ask of you though - I am coordinating an effort to gather a ton of items to donate to the people of Owego/Binghamton... Clothes, food, water, cleaning supplies, appliances, pet supplies, anything you can name, they need it - I am working with a local moving company to use one of their trucks they are donating to gather everything and drive it up to NY. If you could ask around your office to see if anyone has anything they would like to donate that would really help.... 
If you would like a flyer to hang up in your office, or anywhere, please let me know and I will get you one.

You can also join this awesome group on facebook, for more info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/286360344714056/?id=287623271254430&notif_t=like 

Here are some pics of my town... It's horrible, and devastating...








No comments:

Post a Comment