Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The warning signs....

I think in any disaster scenario there are warning signs... and this my friends (my weight gain) is a serious disaster....

The signs that I should have paid attention to: 
  1. My long-arm photos are so high up that I actually don't look fat, I actually look like I have an eating disorder.
  2. The only thing I wear during the day are stretchy clothes. Jeans? Forget about it. 
  3. Summer is my favorite time of year because I can wear big, high wasted dresses... which ultimately, make me look even bigger than I really am.
  4. Back to photos, instead of smiling in photos, I make a kissy face like im 14 because this, my friends, makes your face look skinnier. haha
  5. I only shop at Target for clothes because they carry a very large XL
  6. Fried food was my best friend 
  7. The barista's at Starbucks knew I came in everyday for a "Non-Fat, Venti, Iced Carmel Machiato" non-fat my ass. 
  8. When I would fly on the plane, I def took up the whole seat, and felt like a sardine if I had to sit in the middle.
  9. When I sat in a booth at a restaurant, I would find myself trying to push the table away from me before everyone sat down so I looked like I "fit better" in the booth. 
  10. I drank to look better... meaning, the drunker I got, the less I cared what I looked like.
  11. I OWN 20 PAIRS OF LEGGINGS.
  12. My entire wardrobe is BLACK.
  13. My dogs worked out more than me.
  14. And last but not least, I weighed more than Juan. (my biggest discomfort)
Blah - my goal, to not be doing any of these things by the time I am done with this weight loss! 


No comments:

Post a Comment